Not Pictured
On Saturday we took our first felt-safe-to-us kiddo swim lesson in a year. (The instructor was on the deck. Parent/kid were in the water separated into our own lanes. Class size: 4 parent/kids.)
On Sunday had an epic time sledding on the hill at the back of our neighborhood and found an even faster track down.
I took no pictures. But it should be documented. This weekend was GREAT!
(And I say that even though we’ve passed 1 month with a broken dishwasher and a broken hinge caused a kitchen cabinet door to fall on me while I was cooking breakfast this morning.)
On Sunday had an epic time sledding on the hill at the back of our neighborhood and found an even faster track down.
I took no pictures. But it should be documented. This weekend was GREAT!
(And I say that even though we’ve passed 1 month with a broken dishwasher and a broken hinge caused a kitchen cabinet door to fall on me while I was cooking breakfast this morning.)