An Election Update
My fellow blog visitors,
You know it’s February 22, the deadline for voting in our election. You’ve been watching the results come in. I understand your feelings of tenseness. There’s so much at stake.
I wish I could announce a clear winner today. I wish we had unanimous clarity on replacing the neighborhood entrance signs. But we’re a divided neighborhood, and we’re not ready yet to make a call.
Rest assured we’re tallying the votes. We’re considering all angles. This election will be fair. I’ll make sure of that with the help of an internal ethics committee made up of neighbors who indicated they wanted to help with the project in some way.
I appreciate your support, your interest and your patience. I’m confident we’ll have more to report this week.
You know it’s February 22, the deadline for voting in our election. You’ve been watching the results come in. I understand your feelings of tenseness. There’s so much at stake.
I wish I could announce a clear winner today. I wish we had unanimous clarity on replacing the neighborhood entrance signs. But we’re a divided neighborhood, and we’re not ready yet to make a call.
Rest assured we’re tallying the votes. We’re considering all angles. This election will be fair. I’ll make sure of that with the help of an internal ethics committee made up of neighbors who indicated they wanted to help with the project in some way.
I appreciate your support, your interest and your patience. I’m confident we’ll have more to report this week.