2020's Halloween Costume Creation Injury
It's as common as a seasonal garden update or anniversary post--it's my annual Halloween costume creation injury.
Last year I walked away from an attempt to make pizza costumes with several minor hot glue gun burns.
The two years before that C's costumes were purchased, not made, so there were no accompanying injuries. What's the fun in that?!
This year the costume request was a tiger. Which I made.
Perhaps I should leave it at that and just let the guesses roll in for what DIY related injury is this year.
Submit your guesses in 3... 2... 1...
A puncture wound on my thumb. From a tube of tacky glue I tried to open with a metal shish kabob stick. Because I was rushing to get said tiger costume made during nap time. And because I was being stupid.
Sigh.
Here's hoping I don't have an update to give next year.