Snow Day!
Just about all of Grand Rapids had a snow day today as we got hit with 7 inches of snow, crazy wind and super low road visibility.
My little family stayed put all day. I’m so grateful for work from home flexibility and companies that make staying safe a priority over bodies in the office.
We had coconut oil crispy, cinnamon sugar, crunchy almond pancakes for breakfast. They. Were. Yum. Throughout the day we split parenting efforts as a 18 month old doesn’t quite make for a respectful coworker.
I had the very best day with my little snowman. We colored, did yoga together, played with puzzles, danced, did lots of hide and go seek and best of all got our hands cold and wet in a tub of snow I brought into the kitchen to play with.
Tomorrow we’re back to our regularly scheduled program, but this bonus day was sure great.
My little family stayed put all day. I’m so grateful for work from home flexibility and companies that make staying safe a priority over bodies in the office.
We had coconut oil crispy, cinnamon sugar, crunchy almond pancakes for breakfast. They. Were. Yum. Throughout the day we split parenting efforts as a 18 month old doesn’t quite make for a respectful coworker.
I had the very best day with my little snowman. We colored, did yoga together, played with puzzles, danced, did lots of hide and go seek and best of all got our hands cold and wet in a tub of snow I brought into the kitchen to play with.
Tomorrow we’re back to our regularly scheduled program, but this bonus day was sure great.