Halloween #2

Well that was a blast!

I picked Cam up from daycare early so I could show him in his skeleton costume off around my office. He's such a trooper and was a bit shy but also playful and made lots of immediate fans.

Then my mom's group met up to trick or treat together. We had a park ranger, bumblebee (with two parental bee keepers) and my skeleton in the mix. We played inside, ate real good chili and cornbread and eventually ventured out door to door.

C was a total Halloween rock star. He ran up to the seven or so houses we visited, waved and grinned frantically and picked out a (or more) candy to drop in the bag I carried.

Could have only gone better if he stuck to the candy I liked and left the Almond Joy behind.

Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025