Sailing With My Little Boat

My boss—who lives and works in France—sent over onesies for C before he was born. The French text on them translates to “little boat in complete freedom”.

A free little boat is exactly what this babe is, I’ll tell you. While this parenting a newborn thing is not without frustrations I do love that he’s wildly free to eat, snooze, play and snuggle whenever he wants.

Total freedom.

This weekend I pushed myself and my little boat to get out on the town. Saturday I wanted to go to the farmer’s market but a fit in the car meant downgrading to a coffee/grocery run and walk in a town closer to home. Sunday we had a mostly successful Target trip, except for a rough ride home.


Despite the challenges we made it on the other side of both those events better, wiser and bolder for even trying.

I definitely don’t have complete freedom these days, but man I sure do love my adorable little boat.

Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025