Cat Naps
It's been more than a month since we've seen Neil and his babies. I mean, we've seen Neil around the 'hood and casually sitting in a neighbor's bed of flowers, but no wandering our side yard.
But I just came in from a run, greeted Ben watching some show about robot people who can't stop laughing and looked beyond him outside to see a pile of fluff on the deck.
What's going on here? Neil and Neil Jr. are just enjoying an afternoon cat nap. No big deal. And Ben hadn't even noticed--I did say robot people TV show after all.
Neil and babe are snoozin' and exploring. It's adorable.
But I just came in from a run, greeted Ben watching some show about robot people who can't stop laughing and looked beyond him outside to see a pile of fluff on the deck.
What's going on here? Neil and Neil Jr. are just enjoying an afternoon cat nap. No big deal. And Ben hadn't even noticed--I did say robot people TV show after all.
Neil and babe are snoozin' and exploring. It's adorable.