More Than
Please pardon this interruption from my regular posts about food, woodland-animals-I-shouldn’t-feed-but-feed-anyway and more food for a small public display of affection.
At some point in long term relationships, the word ‘love’ feels like it loses its luster. Lately, I’ve taken tofinding new ways to make Ben roll his eyes express my feelings. Here are a few examples of my around-the-apartment proclamations.
I love you more than…
…Grand Rapids loves beer
…the vent in our apartment loves to rattle every time the air kicks on.
…you love the cereal aisle.
…Mother Nature loves to roll a big cloud in right when we get to the pool--everytime we get to the pool.
…my laundry loves to have a 2 day minimum of ‘chill time’ on the bedroom floor before I fold it. No seriously, my jeans love it. They need it!
…you love a Saturday morning ‘second snooze’ nap.
…you love to mess with me by faking a Saturday morning ‘second snooze’ nap when I’m ready to seize the weekend.
That silly boyfriend of mine. It’s fair to say plain and simple—I love ‘em.
At some point in long term relationships, the word ‘love’ feels like it loses its luster. Lately, I’ve taken to
I love you more than…
…Grand Rapids loves beer
…the vent in our apartment loves to rattle every time the air kicks on.
…you love the cereal aisle.
…Mother Nature loves to roll a big cloud in right when we get to the pool--everytime we get to the pool.
…my laundry loves to have a 2 day minimum of ‘chill time’ on the bedroom floor before I fold it. No seriously, my jeans love it. They need it!
…you love a Saturday morning ‘second snooze’ nap.
…you love to mess with me by faking a Saturday morning ‘second snooze’ nap when I’m ready to seize the weekend.
That silly boyfriend of mine. It’s fair to say plain and simple—I love ‘em.