300

Happy 300th blog post to me! It certainly doesn't seem like I've been at it for 300 posts. The more I get situated on my own the more blog content I find. (Note: I didn't say it was interesting content.) This blog has always been about keeping up with family and friends who either aren't near by or aren't privy to the little things I've got going on. With that in mind, I'm mighty proud to reach this blogiversary. For curious minds, here's what reaching 300 posts look like:


It's taken me 4 year and 3 months to make it to the 300 post mark. 

This post received the most comments; nevermind that two of them are from me and the other two from one person.

10 brave souls have subscribed to receive all of my posts via email–and yes, I know who you are!

My most popular post is about face wash. Whodathunk?

Most of my posts are about food (43 of them, to be exact), followed by Pennsylvania living, family and travel. 

Speakin' of food, this is my most popular recipe post–and rightfully so!

The majority of my readers are good ol' Americans, followed by Norwegians, Russians, Germans and a few Irish folk. Huh?

Ok, ok, here's my favorite stat–my top two most surprising search keywords were: 'characteristics of Midwesterners' and 'race recap blisters'

Sounds just about right to me!

Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025