No-Crap November
My name is Dana and I have a junk drawer. And a junk box. And a junk bag. And a junk closet, too.
In reality, I don't think I have a problem (yikes, not even at the first step of admission yet!). I'm sure I have about the average amount of junk as any other female my age—bottles of dried up nail polish I refuse to part with, old magazines and paperwork that isn't important enough to be filed, an extra set of Honda keys. Most of this stuff is just filling space, waiting for the next time I pack up and move, where I will then spend hours combing through my entire life tossing and packing. Not like that's a reoccurring theme in my life or anything...
I'm personally declaring November no-crap month.
I know all I really need is a free weekend, a good play list, and a larger than life garbage bag for success. It's a completely realistic goal, but one I know I need a deadline on. After all, with my impressive one-for-one track record of completing monthly goals, I'm pretty much set for minimalist living by December.
Onward with monthly goals. Who's with me?
In reality, I don't think I have a problem (yikes, not even at the first step of admission yet!). I'm sure I have about the average amount of junk as any other female my age—bottles of dried up nail polish I refuse to part with, old magazines and paperwork that isn't important enough to be filed, an extra set of Honda keys. Most of this stuff is just filling space, waiting for the next time I pack up and move, where I will then spend hours combing through my entire life tossing and packing. Not like that's a reoccurring theme in my life or anything...
I'm personally declaring November no-crap month.
I know all I really need is a free weekend, a good play list, and a larger than life garbage bag for success. It's a completely realistic goal, but one I know I need a deadline on. After all, with my impressive one-for-one track record of completing monthly goals, I'm pretty much set for minimalist living by December.
Onward with monthly goals. Who's with me?