In The Ground

 

 

And they're off! Garden 2021 has officially begun. 

Snap peas: only 1 of these grew. I tried re-sowing. They just didn't want to take.

Carrots: growing these in the orange Home Depot bucket on the left. So far so good!

Basil, parsley, rosemary & chives: All in the ground (bottom of the photo). And my perennial chives are up and flowering!

Green beans: these are sowed in the brown open dirt line toward the middle left of the photo. I think I'm late in getting these in the ground, but we'll see how they do.

Tomatoes: In the middle, in two cages, are my tomatoes. I have a cherry tomato and heirloom tomato variety. This is the first year I have my tomatoes in cages! (That's so embarrassing to type...). Eager to see how they do more tamed.

Peppers: To the right of my tomatoes are two pepper plants. One is a bell pepper, one is a smaller sweet pepper which is new to me.

Cucumbers: At the back, in *hopefully* enough space for them to sprawl, is a cucumber plant!

Watermelons: Also in the back, behind the A/C unit. Let's see how they do.

I should note none of my seedlings made it. They were growing so well inside, but I took them outside for a "field trip" on a beautiful sunny 70º day, and well, they didn't like that. Ah well. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025