700
Wow! Thank you, this is unexpected. Wow.
My 700th blog post. They say "prepare something just in case", but of course I didn't prepare.
First off let me thank my loyal readers--mom, my former co-worker Kathleen, other family, current coworkers, old friends and my husband of course. (Yeah, I have access to a list of email subscribers.)
Some of you have been with me since my first post. Some joined along the way. But your readership, requests for recipes or surprising reminders when I take too long to publish my weekend recaps keeps the light on in this corner of the Internet. You're the readership any "publication" would hope for.
And a shout out to my under-the-radar followers, too. Those random hits I get from the far east, the northeast and the east side of the state. Did you come for something juicy and end up bored by a recipe for boozy root beer floats? Whatever the reason, you're great, thanks for reading.
Of course thanks to the Internet. Your freedom and endless space for millions of cat videos, shopping sites and garbage sites has allowed me to create so much grade A content. What a world we live in.
And how could I forge... oh, they're playing the "get off the stage" music. Wow, ok, wrap up, wrap up. Let me leave on this note--it's been a pleasure and an honor. I look forward to 700 more posts.
My 700th blog post. They say "prepare something just in case", but of course I didn't prepare.
First off let me thank my loyal readers--mom, my former co-worker Kathleen, other family, current coworkers, old friends and my husband of course. (Yeah, I have access to a list of email subscribers.)
Some of you have been with me since my first post. Some joined along the way. But your readership, requests for recipes or surprising reminders when I take too long to publish my weekend recaps keeps the light on in this corner of the Internet. You're the readership any "publication" would hope for.
And a shout out to my under-the-radar followers, too. Those random hits I get from the far east, the northeast and the east side of the state. Did you come for something juicy and end up bored by a recipe for boozy root beer floats? Whatever the reason, you're great, thanks for reading.
Of course thanks to the Internet. Your freedom and endless space for millions of cat videos, shopping sites and garbage sites has allowed me to create so much grade A content. What a world we live in.
And how could I forge... oh, they're playing the "get off the stage" music. Wow, ok, wrap up, wrap up. Let me leave on this note--it's been a pleasure and an honor. I look forward to 700 more posts.