Holiday Card 2017


Happy, happy holidays!

This holiday season can be summed up nicely by what you see, and don’t see, in our holiday photo this year.

What you see is a happy family in our new house with our best new addition. Look at that sweet little bald boy playing his “who, me?” role perfectly. He really lets us get away with so many antics. He’s the very best boy.

What you don’t see is pure exhaustion on behalf of both these pictured parents from that sweet little (at the time) three month old and from moving into that previously mentioned new house.

I had a few other bigger and bolder ideas for our holiday card this year but decided on this set up because man, we just needed a quick and easy win. Usually I break out my cheap tripod, set my phone on a self timer and take our holiday picture myself. This year I had a friend coming to take nice photos of us and I figured she’d have the best luck getting a shot with Cam looking at the cam, so I had her do it.

And it worked! Our cute boy looking straight on, us still standing (or sitting I suppose) after a tough move that wrapped up 1 hour before our photographer arrived, and everyone healthy and truly happy for the holidays.

Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025