Bachelor Cookies

It's bachelor-parties-of-Ben's-friends tradition that I bake a gazillion chocolate chip cookies for the dudes. I remember lining our apartment countertops with 100 cookies for the first bachelor party, Andy's, and thinking there's no way the'll get through them all. Ben later told me they were gone by the first morning.

I can't remember how many I baked for Ben's bachelor party, but it was a lot. Again, they didn't make it to noon of the first full day, in fact one the guys was found the first morning passed out with an empty cookie tin beside him.

This weekend is Allan's turn. With 18(!) guys getting together to celebrate him, I asked Ben how many cookies I should bake. The answer was simply you will never bake enough. I don't doubt that to be true, but I'm hoping my strong showing this year breaks my previous record and at least lasts until Saturday afternoon.

Fingers crossed.




Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025