That Second Fitting...
Ben's not home and I partook in more girl scout cookies than planned, so I dig my wedding dress out of the bedroom closet, make a dash for the office and shut the door firmly behind me.
I'm not sure the proper bridal etiquette for putting one of these big ol' dresses on, but I can hop in and out of it fast like a fitting fire drill.
But of course, once I get it zipped, and everything placed where it's suppose to be, I can't ever just hop out immediately. I just want to be in it for awhile.
Ben can't see me though, so eventually I do hop out, zip it back in its bag and bury it back in the depths of the bedroom closet.
I could tell you I've done this once, but heck, I do it almost any chance I get. I'd rather not clarify if I meant that related to the girl scout cookie eating or in home dress "fittings"...
I can't wait for next Saturday.
I'm not sure the proper bridal etiquette for putting one of these big ol' dresses on, but I can hop in and out of it fast like a fitting fire drill.
But of course, once I get it zipped, and everything placed where it's suppose to be, I can't ever just hop out immediately. I just want to be in it for awhile.
Ben can't see me though, so eventually I do hop out, zip it back in its bag and bury it back in the depths of the bedroom closet.
I could tell you I've done this once, but heck, I do it almost any chance I get. I'd rather not clarify if I meant that related to the girl scout cookie eating or in home dress "fittings"...
I can't wait for next Saturday.