Sciatennis
Womp, womp. Turns out that leg pain before my 10K was no joke. I done jacked up my sciatic nerve and now have a radiating pain in the butt, literally and figuratively.
I’ve been trying to rehab it for a few weeks with several methods, not excluding sitting on a tennis ball while at my desk. Applying pressure helps to release the knotted up tendons and offers just a little bit of pain relief which I could really use right now.
Still, it feels a bit wonky to pull a fluorescent yellow tennis ball out from underneath me while conducting a phone interview. As if my standing work station isn’t enough to weird my coworkers out.
I’ve been trying to rehab it for a few weeks with several methods, not excluding sitting on a tennis ball while at my desk. Applying pressure helps to release the knotted up tendons and offers just a little bit of pain relief which I could really use right now.
Still, it feels a bit wonky to pull a fluorescent yellow tennis ball out from underneath me while conducting a phone interview. As if my standing work station isn’t enough to weird my coworkers out.