5
When you’re 5 you know everything. More than mom for sure, except she does know what paleontologists are.
When you’re 5 you eat 4 helpings of Caesar salad for dinner. And cake for 3 nights in a row.
When you’re 5 you’re a great soccer player, a speedster on your bike, like Flash when you run.
When you’re 5 you ask for a police tow truck Lego kit, Minion dinosaur birthday cake and a bounce house/real dinosaur at your birthday party. You get the dino theme, an Uncle dressed up in an inflatable dinosaur costume to battle in the backyard, by the grace of God actually a legit police tow truck Lego kit (to which you absolutely beam and say “I WAS WANTING THIS!”) a magician/balloon animal twister to wow your birthday guests and a party so great when your friends left you sat on the front porch and frowned, “I want them to stay forever.”
When you’re 5 you’re a sweet older brother, who takes his younger brother aside to say “I can help you”, and “you’re not going to like hearing this, but you have to take your shoes off inside. And if you don’t them off, I won’t help you with your Legos.”
When you’re 5 you’re vibrant, smart and wonderful. Just like you’ve always been, just more so now.
We love you, C. Happy police Minion dinosaur magician wild and wacky birthday.
When you’re 5 you eat 4 helpings of Caesar salad for dinner. And cake for 3 nights in a row.
When you’re 5 you’re a great soccer player, a speedster on your bike, like Flash when you run.
When you’re 5 you ask for a police tow truck Lego kit, Minion dinosaur birthday cake and a bounce house/real dinosaur at your birthday party. You get the dino theme, an Uncle dressed up in an inflatable dinosaur costume to battle in the backyard, by the grace of God actually a legit police tow truck Lego kit (to which you absolutely beam and say “I WAS WANTING THIS!”) a magician/balloon animal twister to wow your birthday guests and a party so great when your friends left you sat on the front porch and frowned, “I want them to stay forever.”
When you’re 5 you’re a sweet older brother, who takes his younger brother aside to say “I can help you”, and “you’re not going to like hearing this, but you have to take your shoes off inside. And if you don’t them off, I won’t help you with your Legos.”
When you’re 5 you’re vibrant, smart and wonderful. Just like you’ve always been, just more so now.
We love you, C. Happy police Minion dinosaur magician wild and wacky birthday.