2 and a HALF!
Look how big our littlest is! Two and a half today!
It truly feels like he’s always been here in this form: silly, spunky and smart–picking up on everything his big brother does. At two and a half A is wise and opinionated, he’s curious and bold, he also fiercely loves his home and his family.
So much of his tiny baby days are locked in a dark vault in my mind. He arrived 4 weeks early, had some twisty tummy trouble that led to weeks of newborn colicky screaming, and when I tried to climb out of the newborn haze and head back to work COVID hit and put me in a tailspin of literally guarding my family with my life.
A is my little wonder. HOW did we make it out of that to this marvelous, thriving, rosy cheeked boy? (His big bro C loves to giggle and say “A, you have rosy cheeks!”)
Kids are resilient, and A is definitely that. I can see some “COVID-baby” tendencies in him–he’s a harsh critic of new places, he wants confirmation we’re going to all be together.
Also, he loves driving his “coupe” (Cozy Coupe) and just the other day started flying around on “the motorcycle” (the balance bike we got for Cam when I think he was quite a bit older than A is now). The other day at the pool after watching a “big daddy” do a cannonball off the diving board, A announced “I want to go off the diving board!”. Luckily he settled for duck plopping off the side into our arms after screaming “CANNONBALL!!!”
A, you sweet feisty firecracker. I hope your days are always packed with brotherly mischief, your bowl is always full of Teddy Grahams and your heart always knows how fully and deeply we love you.
It truly feels like he’s always been here in this form: silly, spunky and smart–picking up on everything his big brother does. At two and a half A is wise and opinionated, he’s curious and bold, he also fiercely loves his home and his family.
So much of his tiny baby days are locked in a dark vault in my mind. He arrived 4 weeks early, had some twisty tummy trouble that led to weeks of newborn colicky screaming, and when I tried to climb out of the newborn haze and head back to work COVID hit and put me in a tailspin of literally guarding my family with my life.
A is my little wonder. HOW did we make it out of that to this marvelous, thriving, rosy cheeked boy? (His big bro C loves to giggle and say “A, you have rosy cheeks!”)
Kids are resilient, and A is definitely that. I can see some “COVID-baby” tendencies in him–he’s a harsh critic of new places, he wants confirmation we’re going to all be together.
Also, he loves driving his “coupe” (Cozy Coupe) and just the other day started flying around on “the motorcycle” (the balance bike we got for Cam when I think he was quite a bit older than A is now). The other day at the pool after watching a “big daddy” do a cannonball off the diving board, A announced “I want to go off the diving board!”. Luckily he settled for duck plopping off the side into our arms after screaming “CANNONBALL!!!”
A, you sweet feisty firecracker. I hope your days are always packed with brotherly mischief, your bowl is always full of Teddy Grahams and your heart always knows how fully and deeply we love you.