E’s 30th
We’re back from a weekend away celebrating my little brother’s 30th birthday!
I rented an AirBnB in East Tawas, a sweet little up north town none of us had wild familiarity with.
It was great! Fun mini-golf, good shopping, beautiful beach weather and a nice big place to stay.
There were so many really good parts to the weekend, but my favorite 4 were:
I rented an AirBnB in East Tawas, a sweet little up north town none of us had wild familiarity with.
It was great! Fun mini-golf, good shopping, beautiful beach weather and a nice big place to stay.
There were so many really good parts to the weekend, but my favorite 4 were:
- Playing the Jeopardy game I made for my brother with trivia about him and surprise video clues from family and friends
- Family walks down the marina and pier and enjoying Lake Huron
- A chill beach afternoon chatting with my mom while the boys played beach games
- An all-in, all-weekend family debate over if my dad has ever used an electric toothbrush or not