Holiday Card 2019


Whew, this year's card was a doozy.

For starters, I'm very pregnant this year. And tired. And achy. And trying my best to get through each day without the addition of more things on my plate.

I really, really still wanted to do a holiday card, though.

I had a simple idea that B didn't love, so we scrapped that and went with a plan B that ended up not working out as desired.

Our card this year is plan C, and due to the level of effort put in with subsequent plans it was gonna be the card no matter how it turned out. Overall I think it's cute. Again like last year, it captures C's spirit, who is the little light of our family.

From a technical stand point, this is probably our worst card. The photo is blurry, the lighting is off and it's weirdly angled incorrectly in a way probably only I am paying attention to.

Still, I've taken every holiday card photo of ours myself (with the exception of one). I like it to be a fun and creative project for myself, and now we've amassed a little fan base of excited card recipients. It's fun.

Next year's card certainly will be more interesting with another little one in the mix!

Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025