#24 Weekend Notes: Ring Stacking
We kept the air mattress inflated to host new guests--Ben’s parents. The Father’s Day weekend weather was not so great so we spent a good amount of time inside listening to the Raffi kid’s music station on Pandora and watching C figure out how to play with his ring stacking toy.
Man is he smart.
We got out to the farmer’s market and picked up some fresh produce for dinner. It’s nice to go out to eat but I also love cooking something fast and delicious at home.
Maybe my favorite part of the weekend was when Ben and I snuck away for a bike ride. It feels like forever since we’ve done that together and we’ve never gone out to explore our new part of town. We got a tough, sweaty and fast ride in and thankfully my assumption on directions was correct and beyond a lot of surprise hills we didn’t get lost.
Man is he smart.
We got out to the farmer’s market and picked up some fresh produce for dinner. It’s nice to go out to eat but I also love cooking something fast and delicious at home.
Maybe my favorite part of the weekend was when Ben and I snuck away for a bike ride. It feels like forever since we’ve done that together and we’ve never gone out to explore our new part of town. We got a tough, sweaty and fast ride in and thankfully my assumption on directions was correct and beyond a lot of surprise hills we didn’t get lost.