Cameron At 2 Months
At two months old Cameron is super expressive. From his fat-bottom-lip-pout to his full gummy mouth grin we’re seeing new emotion from him and getting lots smiles! We're getting better each day at reading what his cries and noises mean and feel like we're somewhat fluent in baby language now.
He’s desperately trying to suck his thumb, but man is it a hard digit to locate. Based on the attempts I’m guessing he’ll be right handed (just like mom). His neck strength has increased a ton, he’ll keep his head up and look all around when he’s chest to chest with us. He’s also quite fond of trying to climb up us with his legs like a mountain climber.
Suddenly and without too much effort he’s doing well in his car seat and is sleeping in 4-6 hour stretches in his crib at night. Based on his cranky wake up routine I bet he'll be more of a night owl than a morning person (just like dad).
I can’t believe how much progress we’ve made since bringing him home. I’m giving Cameron the majority of the credit for being a great baby and giving us some credit too for keeping our cool and regularly trying new things.
He likes:
- music
- lights
- being held upright
- pats on the back
- his jungle gym
- storytime
He doesn’t like:
- being held in a cradle position
- being woken up
- being cold (towel off process after bath time)
- being startled by our unexpected loud sneezes or laugh