That Pasta

I had it in Denver first. A simple three ingredient spaghetti that rocked my little world.

When we got back from our honeymoon I made it again. And again. And again. And while we were up north this past weekend—again.

Can’t stop, won’t stop.

Roasted cherry tomatoes, warm pasta and melty ricotta cheese—that’s my love language. Actually, I think I might make this tonight…


Ingredients
Cherry or grape tomatoes
Ricotta cheese (I use part-skim)
Spaghetti (or a long shape pasta)

Directions
1. Pre-heat oven to 475. In a baking pan, toss tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast until tomatoes pop, about 10-12 minutes. Be liberal with the olive oil—this is your pasta sauce.
2. Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and return to pot.
3. Combine pasta and tomatoes plus roasting juices. Add a spoonful of ricotta cheese at a time, stirring in to melt until it reaches that cheesy spot that feels right to you.

Notes:
I like to cook a big vat of tomatoes over the weekend and keep them in the fridge. When this recipe calls my name, I only need to cook the pasta and toss everything together.

Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025