Work Stuff: Selling Through Staples
It’s live!
What’s live? A project I’ve been working on for months and months. A project I took a secret trip to Boston for. A project that’s going to make Steelcase product widely accessible in a way its never been before.
We’re selling office furniture through Staples!
My portion of the project was to work as the Steelcase marketing liaison to the Staples marketing team. Together we determined what our marketing plan would look like, how we’d measure it for success and how we’ll be agile as needed when reviewing performance.
I also helped coworkers review designs of the online shopping experience of our product on the Staples site. Will people really use this functionality or that? Do we like how these options are displayed or would we prefer they be displayed that way?
It’s fun, projects like these. I really like imagining the customer’s perspective and designing for it. It’s also a lot of work. It’s taken a lot of time and energy to get to launch confidently. And now it’s here! Hurray! Let all people across the country rejoice in their non-obstructed purchases of comfy and ergonomically correct office chairs.
What’s live? A project I’ve been working on for months and months. A project I took a secret trip to Boston for. A project that’s going to make Steelcase product widely accessible in a way its never been before.
We’re selling office furniture through Staples!
My portion of the project was to work as the Steelcase marketing liaison to the Staples marketing team. Together we determined what our marketing plan would look like, how we’d measure it for success and how we’ll be agile as needed when reviewing performance.
I also helped coworkers review designs of the online shopping experience of our product on the Staples site. Will people really use this functionality or that? Do we like how these options are displayed or would we prefer they be displayed that way?
It’s fun, projects like these. I really like imagining the customer’s perspective and designing for it. It’s also a lot of work. It’s taken a lot of time and energy to get to launch confidently. And now it’s here! Hurray! Let all people across the country rejoice in their non-obstructed purchases of comfy and ergonomically correct office chairs.