Succulente
My apartment is a never-ending current of change. Throw pillows are evicted from one couch and relocate to another; trinkets jump from shelf to storage bin and back again. What can I say, I like my living spaces like I like life—moving fast enough to avoid collecting dust.
I also dislike dusting.
This guy is the most recent addition. Most terrariums are low and wide, but the height of this vase gave me good structure for choosing inhabitants. My thumb is not so green; then again succulents are supposedly not so needy.
I wish you much success here, little plants.
I also dislike dusting.
This guy is the most recent addition. Most terrariums are low and wide, but the height of this vase gave me good structure for choosing inhabitants. My thumb is not so green; then again succulents are supposedly not so needy.
I wish you much success here, little plants.
