A Few of my Favorite Things Pt. 2

It's been awhile since I've compiled a 'favorite things' round up. Are you looking for a little smile, a tasty snack or a good read? Look no further, friend.

1. Boo's Facebook Fan Page
Oh, you don't know who Boo is? Let me remedy that.


You want your very own Boo too, don't you? You're not alone. You're so not alone.

I love the Boo Facebook fan page. I love when a new photo comes up with a perfectly clever and sweet caption and I can have a distracting yet heartwarming dose of 'awww'.

2. The Soldier's Wife

This is a nice slow-like-honey read. The story kept me in a loose, natural grip where I felt less like a story was unfolding and more like life is occurring. I thought my favorite type of books were the ones that hooked me unmercifully and pulled me drastically out of my world and into theirs, but the lightness of this book was refreshing. It was like angel food cake vs. cake pops. Different, and perfect when you're in the mood for it.

3. Kale chips
If I keep this up, Pennsylvania is going to have a kale shortage, and it's going to be all my fault.


4. The Free Beer And Hot Wings Show
So what I never actually know who's talking, what's the big deal? I like these guys for lots of reasons:
A. They broadcast a nationally syndicated radio show out of Grand Rapids.
B. They cover what's going on pretty well, from pop culture and sports to news and politics. It's by no means my news source, but they make almost everything into good conversation.
C. It's a radio show with five guys, but they're not obnoxious. Crude jokes happen, but it's not everything like some other stupid radio talk shows.

5. The view out my bedroom window on an early autumn afternoon.


Popular posts from this blog

The Waffles ChatGPT Taught Me to Make

Cooking Out My Kitchen

Halloween 2025