New header!
I would hate the hundreds of people who get my posts via email to miss out on the new header I spent far too long creating.
Yeah, I realize that's a whole lot of me, but look! I'm doing funny things and wearing funny hats! Also it's my blog so I can
cry
post trillions of pictures if I want to.
I have not forgotten to update on R's wedding from two weeks ago. I need a little more free time (more than what it took to cut yourself out of all those photos, Dana? Why yes. More than that.) to decide on posting format for that bad boy.
In other news, I saw my first Michigan license plate (besides my own, duh) this past weekend. I miss home.
Yeah, I realize that's a whole lot of me, but look! I'm doing funny things and wearing funny hats! Also it's my blog so I can
cry
post trillions of pictures if I want to.
I have not forgotten to update on R's wedding from two weeks ago. I need a little more free time (more than what it took to cut yourself out of all those photos, Dana? Why yes. More than that.) to decide on posting format for that bad boy.
In other news, I saw my first Michigan license plate (besides my own, duh) this past weekend. I miss home.